We represent only quality schools of English, Italian, Spanish and French and since 8 years ago we have been organising exciting study holidays which can also be combined with work experience for groups and individuals, junior but also adults. We also find the right course for you even if you are already in the target country.
Why was Languages Alive born?
We strongly believe education and multilingualism are the pillars of society. They allow students to see life, the world, in a difference perspective, making it easier to embrace cultural diversity. In addition, they open the doors to multiple job opportunities where the ability to work in an international team is highly sought after and valued by businesses. We strive to inspire, nurture a healthy curiosity towards diversity in young generations with the aim to increase cultural awareness and facilitate intercultural communication in business and in daily life alike.
As Frank Smith says:” One language sets you in corridor for life. Two languages open every door along the way”
Why UK now and what we can do for you?
In this controversial, uncertain climate we believe reinforcing the British values of openness towards other cultures is essential. We can organise educational experiences which include studying another language combined with professional seminars, company visits or work experiences in UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Spain, Italy and France. In addition, excursions and daily activities can be added as per your preference. Educational travel is far from being purely tourism; it will enrich and inspire students who will live an unforgettable experience. Host family and/or residence accommodation is available depending on the time of travel.
We are proud to guarantee you the maximum transparency and integrity which lead me to manage my business with honesty and passion, always respecting people of all backgrounds. Our motto is indeed “Winning with integrity” which reflects our dedication in operating in an ethical, honest and respectful manner.
We are proud to offer you our 24/7 assistance with no additional charges in the target country, helping the tour leaders with communication in the target language and supervision of the group.(Groups from 10 people onward). Individuals can be accommodated also.
Please see below one of our programs in pretty Valencia, Spain.
Offer available for a minimum of 20 students, 14 days-13 nights, excludes May, June, beginning of July & September. (Quotes for single students are available)
Arrival and departure preferably on a Sunday
Minimum age:16 years old
The price includes:
- School and city induction: school facilities, transports, local attractions and etc.
- 5 Spanish lessons split between the first days in Valencia.
- Host family accommodation in double or triple room*, full board, half board if preferred*
- 10 local transports tickets per week. Transfer from/to the airport*.
- Welcome from Languages Alive representative at Valencia’s airport
- Selection of partner companies.
- 80 hours of internship for two weeks.
- Taking the students to the assigned company, supervision and assistance 24/24.
- Certificate of attendance issued by the school which is accredited by the Cervantes Institute
- A guided visit in the town historic centre.
- Visit of “The art and Sciences City ” with free entry to the ́Oceanografic included.
- A free tour leader every 15 students, host family accommodation in single room.
2 weeks Euro 1,058 per person (Full Board)
Assistance in English/Spanish 24/7 from Languages Alive representative in Valencia at NO Extra Charge
The price does not include:
- Return flight
- Bank transfer commissions
- Extra tour leader
- Medical and travel insurance
*Single room available for a supplement
*Half board is also available, pleas ask for a quote
*The return transfer to the airport will be by underground. The group will be accompanied by the representative of Languages Alive.