Live & Learn Italian in Italy
Experience Italy as never before, enjoy the company of a native tutor who will teach you conversational Italian whilst doing what you like most, exploring food market, enjoy wine tasting or simply having an authentic Italian lunch together. (Also available in London & surroundings).
Take advantage of our Italian with professional cookery programs which combine the love for the Italian language with the passion for Italian food. No need to sit down in a room our experiences are fun, educative and relaxing.
Cooking in Italy:
Prepare and cook Italian dishes, converse in Italian and relax in the enchanting Roman countryside. Live the dream!
3 hr per day for 3 days £465
6 hr per day for 3 days £750
Includes cooking and Italian language class, meals made by you and a glass of wine.
Minimum 2 people subject to availability
The Full Experience
Cooking in Italy: learn the Italian art of cooking with Signature Chef Maximiliano Cotilli who has 26 years experience in international prestigious restaurants. Exquisite fresh food, wine lesson and wine tasting are included.
While having fun cooking, learn the Italian language with a qualified and experienced Italian (bilingual) tutor who will also take you to discover the wonders of Rome and surroundings. Relax and enjoy 24 hours assistance for any needs you might have.
Stay in the cosy B&B “Artists’ House” situated in the heart of the medieval village of Nettuno. The “Artists’ House” offers clean and spacious rooms with private bathrooms, rooms suitable for disables, free connection to cable internet 24/24, room service and concierge services.
Italian Conversation and Cooking Course
The program includes:
- Return transfer from Rome’s airport (Ciampino or Fiumicino)
- Welcome drink (Prosecco)
- Accommodation for 6 nights (shared double room for 2 people or twin room), bathroom en suite.
- Continental Breakfast
- Internal transfers for scheduled activities listed in the program
- 12 hr Italian cooking lesson with Signature Chef Max Cotilli
- 12 hr Italian language immersion while cooking with native qualified, friendly Languages Alive Tutor
- Recipes and language photocopies provided
- 4 Lunches, tasting your own Italian creations at Elegant Restaurant “SATRICVM” . Drinks excluded.
- 6 Dinners at local restaurant. Set menu including a glass of house wine. Vegetarian option available
- Visit of the “CASAL DEL GIGLIO” winery, internationally well known for its wines, wine and local finger food tasting
- Nettuno By night, guided walking tour around the amazing medieval centre and the harbour
- Wine, olive oil and honey tasting at the local winery “Cantina Bacco”
- Honey tasting at well known honey factory dello Iacono
- Guided tour of the SATRICVM ruins
- One day guided excursion to Rome, by train. Guided visit of the Colosseum, entry to the Roman Forum and the Palatino’s museum
- Optional free visit to the American and English Cemeteries
- 24 hr assistance by your tutor/tour leader from Languages Alive
* Special rates were obtained thanks to “The Artists’ house” and their partnership with Nettuno’s town hall
- This program requires at least 4 participants to run and a maximum of 15 due to the cooking and language classes requirements.
- It does not include any additional drinks not mentioned in the includes section.
- Lunch in Rome is not included
- This program does not include any extra activities our Guests wish to undertake.
- This program does not include flights, travel or medical insurance.
- However, if you are a UK citizen you will be covered by the European medical service. Please ask your GP for relevant details
- Refund in full is only available with one month notice or more
- Less than a month notice Languages Alive will only refund 50%
- Less than two weeks notice Languages Alive will not be liable for any refunds
Remember only £1,499 pp
- cooking tuition with renowned international Chef Max Cotilli
- language classes whilst cooking
- accommodation, lunch and dinner
- airport transfers and tours
Limited places so don’t delay!
Please contact us now for further information